Hey. Just verifying that these tilesets are allowed for use in adult-rated games. Is that the case?
KR JACKPOT! Casino RPG Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
JACKPOT! Casino - Tileset for RPGs
Now available for multiple game engines!
Colorful slot machines, exciting roulette wheels and suspenseful poker games form the centerpiece of this new tileset! If your game needs some high-stakes action, drop in this tileset.
JACKPOT! Casino Tileset Includes:
- Neon water in pink, blue, and a more subdued purple
- plain brown carpet
- stone floor
- circular pattern tile (one in brown, one in bright colors)
- brick floor
- wood panel
- hexagon floor with neon trim
- herringbone pattern
- basket weave floor
- diamond pattern floor
- tech crystal floor
- neon floor striping
- glow fences
- matching tables
- patterned rugs
- 24 wall types keep things lively! Most match the floors, so you can keep your favorite pattern going.
- plain stone, round pattern, brick, herringbone, tile, wood panel, checker
- neon hexagon, lit strips, circular edge with neon dot roof, tech crystal walls and more!
- roulette tables
- 2 styles of slot machines at different angles
- blackjack tables
- poker table
- craps table
- poker chips and cards
- computers and office supplies to make a cash-out area
- bar tiles (various drinks, barrels, glasses, bar stools, cabinets, etc)
- LOTS of neon signage, including blanks you can customize or localize.
- plus more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Fancy glass doors in 3 styles!
JACKPOT! Casino Tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Commercial use rights included.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.77 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sure, no problem. :)
Cool. Thanks. I'm using RPG maker MZ. Which folder do I use? village or villageace? Do I set up the tileset myself in engine or is it set up for me already once I upload the images? Attached pic to show how far I got. Used images from villageace folder.