KR Idyllic Village Tileset for RPGs
Now available for multiple game engines!
A sleepy little village nestled deep in the countryside! From cottages to elaborate chateaus, this tileset is built flexible to make quaint buildings of many shapes and sizes.
With angled walls, modular roof pieces and beams in various configurations, you can make houses with tons of different shapes. We've even added in a "backwards" tile you can use for the shadowed side of the roof. If you aren't into using events or scripts for stairs, you can get away without it on our angled staircases...just set the passability as shown in the included guide.
The Idyllic Village Tileset includes:
- grass, dirt, ground covers
- wood, tile, stone and concrete flooring + rugs
- White painted wall
- stone wall
- white wood-bordered wall
- hedges with and without flowers
- forward and shadow side roof tiles
- lots of architectural pieces including roofs, porches, stairs, adjustable balcony and angled walls
- plenty of trees and flowers to decorate with
- stone stairs and bridges
- rustic furniture for interiors
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
The Idyllic Village Tileset includes 48x48 and 32x32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
See our list of engines we've tested here, plus information on compatibility.
See our FAQ for more info.
Commercial use rights included.