Love this set! How many sample maps are included, and do they include the city shown in the screenshots? I ask because I'm bad at mapping. Lol Also, what characters work with this set, I'm not sure if the RTP sprites would work size-wise. Thanks!
KR Cyberpunk Tileset for RPGs
A downloadable asset pack
KR Cyberpunk Tileset for RPGs
Now available for multiple game engines!
Create your dark and dystopian future with our Cyberpunk set! Whether you need a brilliantly neon metropolis or a trash-filled futuristic alley, this set can handle it. Customizable signage, a huge variety of walls and floors, and tons of accessory tiles will up your cyberpunk game. Combine with Modern Interiors to extend your set’s possibilities even further!
This Cyberpunk Tileset Includes:
- neon water in multiple colors
- circuit walls
- neon honeycombs
- crystal” walls
- neon lines
- grunge and trash
- and, of course, laser fences.
- neon lit walls with stripes, bars, grids and more
- circuit wall
- plain brick
- crystal wall
- ruined versions of some of the above
- and much more – 32 walls in total, with tons matching roofs! Your cityscape will have tons of variety.
- A quarter of one sheet is dedicated to neon signage alone. We added a version with a symbol font…then made a duplicate with blank signs so you can localize them. If you like the font we used though, it’s included! (By permission of the original artist.)
- tons of glowing stripes and lines to add tons of lights and detail to your ground.
- Trash. Tons of trash and graffiti.
- Artificial “trees” because, well, real trees just don’t have that cyberpunk flair. (We included some anyway.)
- Shelves and server racks
- lots of doors
- 5 windows in two lighting styles
- office supplies
- interior furniture in both pristine and run-down styles
- exterior goodies like hanging cables (with neon lights)
- chain link fence
- more doors and windows
- adjustable bridges
- road barricades
- telephone poles
- glow strips for roads
- vending machines
- shop supplies
- prison (two styles!)
- more office supplies
- broken windows, holes, grunge and more
- stadium lighting
- and more!
Sample Maps (RPG Maker MV/MZ format)
Check out our samples if you need a little inspiration!
Cyberpunk Tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Commercial use rights included.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes! You get the maps for every screenshot shown. RTP sprites, in my opinion, work fine. We try to shoot for a scale that works with both 48px sprites and slightly taller ones as well.
Hi! This one is so great! There's any chance one day you will make a futuristic train station?
I don't suppose you'd be able to do a CyberPunk alternative version to this? I plan to get this one but would very much look forward to one that is urban/modern and isn't so neon vibe to it.
Great work as always!
We don't have any plans right now for one like that, but we do have plans for a dark/ruined/decayed modern set. Maybe between the two it might work?
Loving all of these sci-fi packs! You wouldn't happen to be planning on creating a modern ship tileset at some point, would you? There's plenty of fantasy\old timey ship tilesets out there, but next to no modern ones.
What kind of modern ship do you have in mind? Right now we have a cruise ship and I think a battleship in the request list.
A modern cruise ship and a battleship would be fantastic! I only had a cargo ship in mind. You know, the ones that transport those big shipping containers.
Adding to the list, thanks! :D
*walks in* ... *reads "battleship"* ... *starts thinking out loud*
if you'll add the possibility to create a larger (overhanging) deck and a elevator you could turn it into an aircarft carrier ...
.oO(lots and lots of variety in fleets is always a plus xD) .oO(for the inside we could just abuse the skyscrapers parking space :P)
Awesome! Thank you so much!
Gonna pick this one up soon!